Oh man, busy busy busy (and avoiding work right now). Here's a bullet point list:
- We're expecting kidlet #2 around the end of April. We're having a girl. I'm both thrilled and terrified all at once.
- I plan on spending a chunk of May with a bag of frozen green beans on my groin.
- I bought Holli a Flip for our anniversary. And it rules.
- We bought me a proper skateboard for our anniversary (which is actually tomorrow, what's with these early anniversary presents?). I haven't killed myself yet. I also can't really do much beside ride around and carve a bit. I bought a little chunk of rubber like checkers at grocery stores stand on that I'm using to try to learn to Ollie.
- Over the weekend Holli's step-dad and I built a steel arbor to go over our gate and keep the fence from leaning in under the weight of the gate. I'd never cut steel pipe or welded before. Learn something new every day.
- I'm crazy CRAZY busy and will be for the immediate future.